POWER SHIELD 6+6 T800 is an accessory for Arduino-type boards. One POWER SHIELD can control 6 loads of different types and voltages. Each power output can also be used as a simple DC mode or a dynamic output, i.e. with the PWM mode. By stacking two boards, you can get more power and more channels. Four integrated LED indicators show performance quality and error statuses. FeedBack connections lead to the Arduino analog inputs (one for measuring current).
1. Wide operating input voltage range 6.5...32V (32V is the absolute maximum).
2. Each output can control independent voltage sources in the range of 1...32V.
3. High output frequencies:
Without heat sinks: at full load 0…2kHz, fully covering Arduino board’s default PWM speed.
With additional heat sinks on transistors: 4…25kHz at full power. 25…100kHz with smaller currents.
4. Dozens of protections for beginners and professionals:
● FlashBack ® (FlyBack) protection ● Five-level overcurrent protection! ● Overtemperature protection
● Power input polarity protection ● Too low logic +5V supply warning & protection ● Logic input & analogue output ESD protection
● Logic circuit overvoltage protection (TVS & PPTC) ● Logic circuit overcurrent protection with 0.5A PPTC
5. Three FeedBack outputs to Arduino’s analogue (user selectable) inputs. Current measure expression 1V/10A.
6. Four coloured status LED indicators on the PCB.
7. Input/output logic levels are universal 5.0/3.3/2.5V and work with many boards.
8. Integrated high efficiency step-down DC/DC converter 0.5A to supply Arduino +5V pins and the module itself.
9. Pins compatible with most popular Arduino boards (including NANO, UNO, and MEGA).
10. High quality components and power connectors with spring-cage technology (instruction - how to connect terminals right).
11. Maximum continuous total output power up to 800W. Maximum output power when stacked up to 1.5kW.
12. Operating ambient temperature: -20…+50° degrees Celsius.
Quick Start Guide
"POWER SHIELD 6 + 6 T800"
Part number: B100005 (6+6 T800)
Buy at EBAY:
EUROPE, UK, USA, CA --> WWW.EBAY.COM
TME (pay by PAYPAL, wire transfer, eService - Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro bank card)
EVITA (pay by PAYPAL or wire transfer)
ANODAS (pay by PAYPAL or wire transfer)
ROBOTSHOP (pay by PAYPAL, wire transfer or credit card)
News on faceboook
Want become a distributor:
Used only high quality components
CE, FCC certified
Patented design (pending)
1. Product allways in stock
2. Fully compatible with Arduino
3. No hardware changes during selling process
LED lighting companies and design faculties
Technical education platforms (Electronic & Robotics Schools),
Electronics & Programming enthusiasts - product developers,
Home users with basic electronic and Arduino programming knowledge,